Sign in to follow this  
bkeske

Eaglesoft Piper Twin Comanche for FSX

>Just purchased...$19.26 Canadian dollars.>>Thanks Eaglesoft..er , and the Canadian economy.>>:-)>>cheers>>Greg>http://www.fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpgthank the Canadian economy? You need to thank the US economy!:(

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

No kidding!!!I have to talk to my accountant first!I really would like a nice twin for FSX...the baron sucks LOL!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Right...Comanche! Sorry. Slip of the model names.Stan

>Like to add my admiration of this payware aircraft. For 20>bucks and change it's an amazing deal with an excellent VC,>well placed clickspots, removable yoke (love that feature),>smooth guages, flight model seem very well done, it works in>DX10 preview and I'm seeing little FPS hit.>>This is my first Eaglesoft aircraft, I'll now look forward to>owning more, very, very impressed.Thanks Ian, we hope to have more in our fleet hanger by years end. :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Suds

How does the Comanche's frame rate compare to the Liberty XL2?I really liked that plane, but the performance hit was just too much on my system.Thanks,Patrick

All of our current feedback shows no problem with sim performance whether running Acceleration or not. Read this entire thread along with those at Sim Outhouse and Flightsim.com FSX forums for sense of user satisfaction:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest rap777

I can confirm that!Thank you Ron!!!!Just finished a flight in Hawaii with ASX, Track IR and VOX ATC! All I can say is STUNNING!!!!!!!I was a bit in doubt as I was really hanging out for the twin from REAL AIR as well. All I can say is DO IT! (i'll still get the twin from Real Air though)Well done!Ron , if you see this (I know I am in the wrong forum but I thought I'll ask anyway). Is it possible to assign key strokes to some of the comands> i.e tuning radio frequencies ? It is getting harder to find the click spots as I am getting older!!!!!!!!Great job!!!Kind regardsAlfred

Thanks for the kind words and the information Alfred. I hear there is program called Key 2 Mouse which helps users assign keyboard shortcuts. Search the library here or google it :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I dont know Owen Hewitt however I feel this guy makes the most accurate aircraft in all of Flight Simulator. I thought the Columbia 400 was terrific but this light twin is just super. With the reduced price you cannot go wrong. Frank

> I dont know Owen Hewitt however I feel this guy makes the>most accurate aircraft in all of Flight Simulator. I thought>the Columbia 400 was terrific but this light twin is just>super. With the reduced price you cannot go wrong. >>FrankHi Frank,I greatly appreciate that comment!To set the record straight, Bob Hayes did the model for the C400 - I merely refined it a bit for the FSX version! But the Twin Comanche's physical model is all mine! I also did base textures and Bob kindly tweaked them! :DBest,Owen

>Seems like you have this twin thing down to such perfection>that doing a B55 Baron would be childs play... :-lol>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg>Forum Moderator>http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/Ah, the Baby Baron...saw one recently at the home drome and will see what we can find out about it:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png