Sign in to follow this  
iliasr

SU 14 is ON

1 minute ago, jon b said:

Just limped over the finish line, 2 hours 40 minutes 

Your racehorse is going to need to be retired to the donkey sanctuary after that haul!

• Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

If you obsessively stare at the download speed and complain loudly, it will help speed things up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, rjquick said:

If you obsessively stare at the download speed and complain loudly, it will help speed things up.

It's specifically designed that way, just to prove you wrong....

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Started at 5:45pm it's now 7:10pm and I've got to 91% 🤣 utter joke, but at least I've had dinner and the footballs on to watch instead (dreadful games on though!)

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

8 minutes ago, davenicoll said:

I assume it's connected to far more people downloading

not sure.

Soundbases package was very slow downloading for me aswell in the last beta build some days ago..The rest of the packages went smoothly, 

Seemed like they were on totally different CDNs

• Like 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40NG+tdi / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

I'm trying to find my old 9600 baud and a land line so I can speed this up LOL    Wow, it must have known I said something mean because now it's back to 0....   I thought it was only Alexa spying on me... 

Edited by psolk
  • Like 4

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Lucky you guys who are up and running, I'm still stuck, going nowhere. Wait, just a moment ... just a moment... I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit, its going to go 100% failure in 72 hours....... 

4 minutes ago, rjquick said:

That's the problem. I can't shout at it because I will disturb the neighbours.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Just now, Jazz said:

That's the problem. I can't shout at it because I will disturb the neighbours.

😂

I got all thw way to 41% before it sent me back to 39%.........I got to 48% before it sent me back to 44%....now I'm back to 47%.

It's like a rubbish game of snakes and ladders.

Unacceptable.

• Like 1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

16 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Started at 5:45pm it's now 7:10pm and I've got to 91% 🤣 utter joke, but at least I've had dinner and the footballs on to watch instead (dreadful games on though!)

Mine also took a while and seemed to get stuck at 91% with the Soundbase 61 file. I ended up pausing and then exiting the sim. Then I went into the Offical packages folder, deleted the ".part" file that had stalled the download and restarted the sim. It quickly downloaded the remaining file when it restarted.

Unlike other updates, though, I let it run in the background for a while before I stopped it, as I knew it would take its sweet time. The reason I decided to stop it at 91% is that it had been stuck there for quite some time.

Edited by mmcmah

I have the steam version and it only took around 10 minutes to download with no pausing or slowing down at all, I'm in the UK. I have to say I really like the new Cirrus. Definitely looking forward to taking it out for a flight after a bit more reading up on how everything works.

• Like 2

After 3 restarts and 3hrs its finally finished.  They really need to figure this out ! Its not that complicated.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /