Sign in to follow this  
neilbradley1

having traffic problems please please help me

Guest leviraymond

Hey you all iam raymond from holland can somebody please help me with this.I want to know how i can put some real world moving aircrafts on any airport and where from i can download it for example schiphol airport is empty hahahahah so i want to know how i can put any moving aircraftsi inside ok the aircraft traffic density within the settings i moved the slider to 100% but realy no moving real airlines from the world please where from can i download that or howTnkx From the dutchcheese manraymond

Hi< Raymond,Serveral ways to do that, Freeware and payware. I would suggest starting out that you choose freeware.Go to (www.projectai.com) and get their aircraft packages. Make sure you get the installer. You will also find afcads and tons of information and the packages have flight plans included. Of course you can use your own. I would highly recommend looking for World of AI packages in the library or better yet go to their website. They have and installer also. The aircraft are in some peoples opinions of better quality. I make no claim in either direction because you have to make that determination yourself. But there are better quality aircraft you will eventually choose to get and replace for reason which include better frame rates.You need to look for aircraft provided by AI Arrdvark, Evolveai, FSPainter, CDAI,and others that you can eventually trade out for the PAI models if you choose to.In any case, PAI will get your airport full in no time and lttle effort. same for WOAI.Now for payware and no real effort you might want to look at Flight1's Ultimate Traffic or Traffic2005 which are programs that will give you all the AI traffic you need. I would recommend Ultimate Traffic only because I have it and it works for me in the way I want it to and when researching it I liked the reviews from other simmers who have both, This is not to say that Traffic 2005 is bad, It is of equal value to those who use it .Finally, a warning. Playing with AI Traffic is addicting!!!! It is too much fun and tends to cause people to stop flying to search for the ultimate satisfaction quotient( or however it's spelled) There are alot of "how to inatall AI aircraft" tutorial available to help you and it's not that hard to learn. Get them and ask questions:-)Hope this helps Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

Raymond,I recently did a flight from Schipol to London Heathrow in a PMDG B737 in Lufthansa livery. I use Traffic 2005 (payware) and it gave me all the traffic I needed to make the truip realistic. At one stage I was number 15 in the deparure queue.Best wishes,NeilYPAD