Sign in to follow this  
Guest MikeMiraglia

Question to Phil Taylor at Aces Studios

Guest lionheart777

Hello Phil,First I would like to say that you guys are doing a great job. Switching to a new game engine in the middle of a DX and OS launch must have been one massively difficult endeavor. Question. Now that we have Gmax as well as Max, is it possible to also have the DC3 sample aircraft in a Gmax file format for us humble developers that cannot presently afford Max? I think it would really help with understanding materials, as you could view them and how they link to the parts, how they are mapped, etc, and make things a bit more understandable for those of us who do not have Max. (Perhaps there is a way to have it as a download at FSInsiders and has a 'verify SDK' protocol that would enable the file to be downloaded by those that have the FSX SDK).Many thanks and keep up the great work.BillLionheart Creations Ltd.

>Hello Phil,>>First I would like to say that you guys are doing a great job.> Switching to a new game engine in the middle of a DX and OS>launch must have been one massively difficult endeavor. >>Many thanks and keep up the great work.>>>Bill>Lionheart Creations Ltd.Now, how about letting us ALL have SP2 by keeping up the great work eh?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest lionheart777

If the public release of SP2 is going to be different then 'preview' SP2, then lets let them take their time with it so it comes out perfect. Dont rush the craftsmen....;)

>If the public release of SP2 is going to be different then>'preview' SP2, then lets let them take their time with it so>it comes out perfect. Dont rush the craftsmen....>>;)No, it won't be different at all. Phil has already stated that. It's being held back simply to sell a few more 'Acceleration' add-ons.The 'craftsmen' are now engaged on FS11. FS10 is finished.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest MikeMiraglia

"The 'craftsmen' are now engaged on FS11. FS10 is finished."I'm sorry to hear that. I was really hoping for a surprise SP3, but I take it there is no chance of that. -Mike