Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevehow

Flightsim not same without it..

Guest stevehow

Hiof course i mean FSNavigator..i use only FSX and really miss this great addon.i would never go back to FS9,i've tried a few other programs like FScommander 8.1 demo..but this doesn't run inside FSx like FSnav.seems the rumours of a summer release were premature to say the least..so sad,seems unlikely it will never see the light of day. steve

I agree! Perhaps the greatest addon of all. Hope we get a new one soon.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

>We are working on something.>>Jim>>http://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpg>http://www.hifisim.com/Now that is good news !! .. thanksRegardsRobert-------------------------------------Asus A8N-VMAMD Athlon 64 3000+XFX Nvidia Geforce 6800 XT PCI-E [256]2Gb DDR400 RAMCH products Yoke and USB Pedals

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Guest stevehow

Jimyou little tease:) this must be X planner..summer of 08 i'll have done a head dive out the top floor of my house by then.:) :) . cheers steve:-bang

>Hi>of course i mean FSNavigator..i use only FSX and really miss>this great addon.i would never go back to FS9,i've tried a few>other programs like FScommander 8.1 demo..but this doesn't run>inside FSx like FSnav.seems the rumours of a summer release>were premature to say the least..so sad,seems unlikely it will>never see the light of day.>> steveIt's now been confirmed that FSNavigator will shortly be no more. http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=67419

That's really unfortunate. Another great piece of FS addon code goes into the sunset. Good luck to Helge and whatever he moves onto from here.

Sad news and all after winning so many polls where people have been asked for their most valued add-on?I think many knew already that it was at the 'end of the line'.

Dave Taylor gb.png