Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Flysimware Learjet 35A Early Access RELEASED!

Happy Holidays all! Flysimware has now released the highly anticipated Learjet 35A as an early access! 

I've been a part of the Beta team for the last few months now and the amount of work that went into this project is incredible! Hats off to the team!

Enjoy!

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSIMSTORE/home/130-flysimware-learjet-35a-msfs.html

sV2UWfE.jpg
TQpT4lz.jpg
2qrHHVA.jpg
Gai4j4S.jpg
mKB4BvU.jpg

• Like 17

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| Ryzen 7 7800x3D | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS X670E-E ROG Strix | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

Early access? lol

ok. Shopsite offers only minimal info. I'll wait. thanks.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Instant buy, been waiting for this one since MSFS came out. P3D version was a superb product, and judging by the C414 FSW have only got better since..

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

spacer.png

Can’t get the store to drop a copy into my cart. (Yes, I have account).  Anyone have any clues?

EDIT:  NM.  Discord explains original uploaded file got flummoxed  will be available again once replacement file is uploaded 

TIA,

-B

Edited by btacon

3 hours ago, ThomseN_inc said:

ok. Shopsite offers only minimal info. I'll wait. thanks.

Very little information, no description of what systems are simulated and to what degree, are the flight modes all properly simulated? What are future development plans, as it is early access? Is all that is missing a manual and tutorial? There are no screenshots of the interior, which is pretty strange and makes me wonder about the quality of the texture work.  All support seems to be Discord only, which for me is a heavy strike against purchasing.  It is an interesting aircraft with some 500 still flying but the developer has made virtually no effort to help me decide if it were something I would actually enjoy. This is a pass for now anyway.

Dan Scott

Had time for a very quick look at it - seems absolutely amazing, going be a handful, especially for those not already familiar with the aircraft. 

Such hard work from the team to get it out today - much appreciated !!

G

Edit: @Cognita & @ThomseN_inc I take it neither of you have the C414 ?? Or had the Lear in P3D ??

Edited by Gazzareth
  • Like 2

spacer.png

It’s been 10 years now since my first FSW purchase and 5 since buying the Lear 35 for P3D.  Based on past purchases from them, I am excited to get their Lear 35 back in the sky. 

FSW also did a demonstration preview via Discord that is available on YouTube.  

The developer has always been responsive to fixes, tweaks and feature-adds.  The system depth on the previous Lear was excellent along with the modeled ‘quirks’ of the RL aircraft.  

…should be a fun ride!

• Like 2

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 32GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck, Quest 3

Going by the C414 launch and progressive updates, i have no issue buying this aircraft. their track record speaks for it's self. 

• Like 13

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 1x 2tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial 4tb Nvme M2 Drive

The gentlemen not even consider it necessary to show some photographs before asking for money -  world is going nuts …

Edited by PTI139
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cognita said:

Very little information, no description of what systems are simulated and to what degree

here you go:

real Lear 35 is yours for a whopping $ 65.000

"The Learjet is a wonderful airplane, but it isn't a particularly easy plane to fly, the margin between controlled flight and uncontrolled is very thin."

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

18 minutes ago, PTI139 said:

The gentlemen not even consider it necessary to show some photographs before asking for money -  world is going nuts …

Eh what?

No-one posting here is from FSW, they've done plenty of stuff on their Discord to show what they are putting out as Early Access.

They've also got a well deserved reputation for producing quality add ons, including this Lear in a previous sim. They also patch issues, as anyone with their C414 will know.

If there isn't enough out there yet for you, then wait a couple of weeks and I am sure there will be plenty on YouTube showing it.

G

• Like 2

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Republic DC9 said:

I’m severely tempted based on the Youtube video I watched and the quality of my C414, but wish I could see some of the liveries.

There's only 2 or 3 at the moment, although more are apparently going to be added. No bother for me as long as my VA does their livery....

G

spacer.png

Flysimware is legit and very well established developer. I wouldn't worry their product to become abandomware or low quality 

• Like 7

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I recall their C414 was also released I to “early access”, I think calling it “ongoing development tweaking based on customer feedback” would have been a better name as it was very complete and great to fly early on.

Not sure if it’s the same case here but it’s likely a safe bet.  I’d buy it but I’ve bought so many aircraft in the last month (and will buy the A300 soon), I need some more time with my existing hangar.

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU