Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Flysimware Learjet 35A Early Access RELEASED!

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, turbomax said:

"tested by real pilots". how about tested by real developers?

No, they actually have a few real Lear 35 pilots. You can speak to them in their Discord.

Edited by Arklight1
  • Like 1

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arklight1 said:

No, they actually have a few real Lear 35 pilots. You cans speak to them in their Discord.

Yes, the FSW Lear35A Beta team includes two current Lear35 pilots, and a fellow who is now flying Lear 45s and 75s, and previously was a Lear35 instructor for Flight Safety. Their input has been invaluable IMO. A developer can read the aircraft manuals, but it is another level to get flight test and systems info from aircrews with experience in flying the airplane, especially when they are also flight simmers themselves.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the people on the fence about this addon (not sure why you would be) here is a testament of the kind of product this is. 

Here is a quote from a former Lear pilot that was shared on a Facebook group.

"I stopped flying real world Lear 35's 13 years ago. I picked up Flysimware's new Lear 35A today, and its like I never left the cockpit. Feels like home. An incredible job these guys did. Luckily, I still have all my own documentation and manuals from my Flight Safety days."

  • Like 5

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| Ryzen 7 7800x3D | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS X670E-E ROG Strix | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hitting 10,000fpm is easy, and realistic, I hit 10,000fpm in the big challenger 300 I fly for a job, whenver I feel like it, kinda high deck angle 20 degrees so we don't do it often unless empty for fun 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jazz said:

Of course they will. Then it will be worthy of my money 😉

I'm a customer, not an investor.

So you are not intending to buy it. Great! But why bother post about it? LOL

  • Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

So you are not intending to buy it. Great! But why bother post about it? LOL

Why don't you go and read all my posts in the thread from the start 🙄

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jazz said:

I'm a customer, not an investor.

And you try and tell the young people of today that ... they won't believe you.


AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

So you are not intending to buy it. Great! But why bother post about it? LOL

No. He said he wouldn't buy the product until the development was completed.

Off-topic post by another user hidden. Keep on topic please.


Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to say. In the days of P3D, this wonderful fast business jet from Flysimware was my favorite. The pleasure of piloting on my hands was unsurpassed. The operation of all systems was predictable and correct. I flew a lot of hours on this jet in those days. I have always had great respect for the author of this model and I am sure perfection will be achieved. This airplane model will take its place among the really interesting airplanes.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nickbe said:

I just want to say. In the days of P3D, this wonderful fast business jet from Flysimware was my favorite. The pleasure of piloting on my hands was unsurpassed. The operation of all systems was predictable and correct. I flew a lot of hours on this jet in those days. I have always had great respect for the author of this model and I am sure perfection will be achieved. This airplane model will take its place among the really interesting airplanes.

I am actually on the brink of buying it. I dont like the concept of early access releases and usually i'm an all glass cockpit guy. But the lear is somewhat appealing to me. The one thing holding me back right now is that i would have to purchase the GTN additionally because i dont like the stock GPS. But lets see what the next days might bring 😄


Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

I am actually on the brink of buying it. I dont like the concept of early access releases and usually i'm an all glass cockpit guy. But the lear is somewhat appealing to me. The one thing holding me back right now is that i would have to purchase the GTN additionally because i dont like the stock GPS. But lets see what the next days might bring 😄

I'm very much a glass cockpit guy, this one is as different as could be. You do need to be awake at the controls for most of the time, unlike the likes of the HondaJet or Longitude. 

Unless you had the p3d version (or real life experience) then it's a steep learning curve compared to any other available business jet. Plenty of YouTube videos with the old version which would help though as well as experts on their Discord, or experienced users here.

As for GPS there's always the freeware version of the PMS50. Until you make another choice.

G

 

 


Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

I'm very much a glass cockpit guy, this one is as different as could be. You do need to be awake at the controls for most of the time, unlike the likes of the HondaJet or Longitude. 

Unless you had the p3d version (or real life experience) then it's a steep learning curve compared to any other available business jet. Plenty of YouTube videos with the old version which would help though as well as experts on their Discord, or experienced users here.

As for GPS there's always the freeware version of the PMS50. Until you make another choice.

G

 

 

Don't say no more.  I just got both. The Lear and the PMS50. Thats just one sexy plane. Such a classic beauty. Good i got seven days off ahead. 😄 

  • Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Don't say no more.  I just got both. The Lear and the PMS50. Thats just one sexy plane. Such a classic beauty. Good i got seven days off ahead. 😄 

Great stuff, 3 useful pieces of info to get you started:

 

1/ Steer lock button is on the pedestal, if the green light on annunciation is off, so is your nose wheel steering.

2/ Once you're up and clean pull the throttle back a lot.

3/ Pitch hold is your friend, ie AP ON and no other vertical mode selected (you can arm alt hold though). Pitch hold adjusted by switch on left side of the yoke. According to the RW pilots on Discord IAS mode can make for an uncomfortable ride and they don't use VS mode.

 

Enjoy,

 

G


Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

certain things can be fixed easily by the user base so this is one such fix for the lear, 
https://flightsim.to/file/66368/flysimware-msfs-lear-35a-lighting-mod/487872
 

it's a good looking model and cockpit.  autopilot on the pms50 gtn750 works great, stable.  


i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...