Sign in to follow this  
Skyseek

Elgato Stream Deck Plus + (with Knobs)

Any body using the Elgato Stream Deck Plus with the 4 knobs.

It looks like they are used by default for volume, etc.  Do the knobs have a stop or they continuous?

Anybody use the knobs to control VS adjustments, changing frequencies on radio or nav? etc? 

Thanks!

Edited by Skyseek

https://flightsim.to/others/stream-deck/

Yes, but I would recommend a SD XL and a PLUS additional. 

It has too less knobs, but is very good for rotating. Especially making a Flight plan in the GNS or G1000 is working very good. 

HDG, ALT, SPD, VS die also work very well. 

But you need AxisAndOHs and special StreamDeck profiles. 

• Like 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

58 minutes ago, Skyseek said:

Do the knobs have a stop or they continuous?

Continuous.

58 minutes ago, Skyseek said:

control VS adjustments, changing frequencies on radio or nav?

Yes, works flawlessly.

The knobs have no stop so they are suitable for radio, altimeter etc,

53 minutes ago, guenseli said:

But you need AxisAndOHs and special StreamDeck profiles. 

This is true. You can use it without it but AAO is a must have. There are plenty of ready made profiles on flightsim.to and what Guenseli forgot to mention is that the best are made by him.

I have a Streamdeck XL and a Streamdeck+ and that combo works best IMO. Either of them will be a nice addition but they work best as a set. If you just want to use it for radio and autopilot the Streamdeck+ might suffice. There is a great profile for this on flightsim.to

• Like 2

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

"Yes, but I would recommend a SD XL and a PLUS additional. 

It has too less knobs, but is very good for rotating"   I didn't think SD XL has any knobs.

Edited by Dutch1

been thinking about getting the XL and the PLUS i also have Fsuipc 7 paid version will these work with the Fenix ?

ROG Crossair Hero X670e , 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM  6000 ( allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer iii 360 AIO  . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz ( allegedly ) TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

16 hours ago, Pete165 said:

I'm using spad.Next to control a StreamDeck+ and a couple x-touch minis.   Almost done recreating the APU display and battery/charging:  APU SD+ Longitude MSFS2020

That looks really nice. Any chance you'll share that,maybe a snippit, when your done.

8 hours ago, Dutch1 said:

That looks really nice. Any chance you'll share that,maybe a snippit, when your done.

Absolutely!  Should have time this weekend.

Streamdeck PLUS sits right next to my SD XL. Really good kit.

• Like 2

Eric 

One of the best purchases I've made for flight summing, alongside the SD XL. As I fly with many different planes using different sims, the Stream Decks offer a very reliable interface across the board.

• Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

11 hours ago, Pete165 said:

Absolutely!  Should have time this weekend.

Great, thank you so much...that is so cool

XL and PLUS is the perfect combination for many addons.
I like it very much for the G1000 or even the GNS, because you can dial in the waypoints nearly in a realistic way.

And with the AAO G1000 Bridge installed you also have the MFD/PFD buttons labeled correctly.

With my release today, there's also now the keyboard for the G1000 available (SR22)

Screenshot-2023-12-28-170310.png

Screenshot-2023-12-28-170315.png

Screenshot-2023-12-28-182852.png

Screenshot-2023-12-28-182908.png

Screenshot-2023-12-28-182924.png

Screenshot-2023-12-28-183341.png

Edited by guenseli
  • Like 2

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester