Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

Going Black

Guest dwaohio

While flying the screen goes black intermittenly and than comes back with a white screen. Than the graphics come back slowly. I have turned off the tips. On certain airports the screen turn black and stays black. I can still hear the sounds and I can cancel the flight. I am using at ATI 1600. Can some help?

I had a s very similar issue with my Nvidia card and I read a tip about turning tooltips off in the settings page and it worked like charm. (EDIT)Sorry I did not fully read your post. I see you have alredy turned off the cockpit tooltips. (I am on my second night of graveyard to fill in for a person on medical so I am not all there) sorry.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This could be any number of issues including:- What driver are you using? Is it the latest?- Heat - the video card may be getting too hot and shutting down. The game could be continuing to play even though it can't display its graphics.- Corrupted shaders (I can't help much here, but it's a possibility).- The graphics card doesn't support the shaders the game is trying to use.There are other possible reasons as well. The first two are the most likely.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg