Sign in to follow this  
Akila

LittleNavMap - Airport(s) Terminal?

Parking spots by default in LNM are not coming from the Navigraph, but from the scenery files themselves.

I also validated this, by installing an Airport and after i ran a DB re-scan, parking spots changed even though I was using the same Navigraph DB.

c1eGK1i.png

Edited by Akila

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

9 hours ago, Akila said:

Parking spots by default in LNM are not coming from the Navigraph, but from the scenery files themselves.

It's enough switch to option: "Use Navigraph for all Features" and you should get the parking spots that come with the default free Navigraph AIRAC1801 database (or newer if you updated Navigraph database, but this is payed option) 🙂

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

2 hours ago, ppgas said:

It's enough switch to option: "Use Navigraph for all Features" and you should get the parking spots that come with the default free Navigraph AIRAC1801 database (or newer if you updated Navigraph database, but this is payed option) 🙂

Regards,
Piotr

yeah, but I noticed it screws things up if you use Navigraph for aerodrome information, as not always it match to what actually is installed in the SIM. i tried using it in the past and it creates more mess then help.
Also Navigraph don't have all airports, it is not as fully coverage like Jeppesen. especially when we talking about smaller airports, even some of them smaller airports that have commercial flights from are not always covered by Navigraph. I guess not many, but few that I encountered with caused me to find refuge from Jeppesen.
So if you enable using Navigraph for aerodrome information, you might lose any information on those airports that are not covered by Navigraph.

So in practice, parking spots and aerodrome information comes from the scenery and not from Navigraph.

Edited by Akila

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg