Sign in to follow this  
cat

What is the command to look forward in VC mode?

Guest cliffie1931

In VC mode, after looking left or right, what is the key command to return to immediately looking straight forward again?Cliff

The command you're looking for is called "Look (reset to forward view)". By default it's mapped to "Shift + Num Decimal".That was one of the first commands I mapped to a handy button on my joystick.Colin

Guest cliffie1931

Thanks Colin. That's the one I was looking for.Regards..........Cliff

Guest Calb

Funny is right. I get the reset to forward view by simply pressing Num Del (Num Lock is ON)That's with the default assignment Look(reset to forward view)=Shift+Num Del, just as Colin says.Cal - CYXX

I use F10

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Thanks for that Markus! Excellent! I thought I knewmost things about the key board controls. Just showswhy this forum is excellent for very experienced usersas well.I did the configuration changes for hat switch, whichallows an uncluttered sweep left to right in 2Dscreen, but couldn't get it to recentre.Control Shift is it! Great for me on short final fast approach.Cheers,Peter Sydney Australia