Sign in to follow this  
JackD

Victoria B.C for FSX!

Thanks,but where did Edwards AFB,Longleat(SP)?Berlin,Istanbul and Reno come from?I don't think they were at the top before I installed VicPlus.Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Ya got me. I can't see how installing Vic would have effected those layers. They don't show themselves on my computer.

But if you look at the install manual and the picture of the scenery library that is exactly what it shows.My scenery library is just like the one pictured.I have not installed those other sceneries.Thanks,Ron

>Thanks,but where did Edwards AFB,Longleat(SP)?Berlin,Istanbul>and Reno come from?I don't think they were at the top before I>installed VicPlus.RonAll those scenery areas come with Acceleration.Michael

Thank you for that explanation.I knew I didn't install them but I do have Acceleration.I hadn't been to the scenery library since I installed it.Now I can rest easy.I assume they all can be moved to a lower level but above UT Canada and US?Thanks,Ron

Thanks all for your kind words.Yes, it was submitted to the AVSIM library Friday and I'm sure the libarary managers will post it soon. Here's another direct link, courtesy of Mark Avey, that won't have you jumping through hoops as on the "other" site:http://www.flightsimx.co.uk/hosted/vicenh7a.ziphttp://www.flightsimx.co.uk/hosted/vicenh7b.zipDownload both parts, extract to the same folder, and run VicPlus.exe to install.Jon

Glad you got it figured out Ron, I don't have Acceleration.And yes, keep Vic above both UT USA and Canada.

Guest Nils79

Ron, you only have to make sure that your terrain.cfg contains the Victoria Plus entries, because XPack replaces the terrain.cfg.If they aren't there, you have to use the repair function of Victoria Plus.Thank you very much to Holger, Jon and Don!I love it! :)29525508xx9.jpg

Guest jl999

Thanks for the package. This is my faverite part of the world as well. Spent several days at Friday Harbor last fall. Just loved it!

Thanks Don, Jon and Holger !!! You have done it again.Had it come from anyone else I would be amazed that it runs better than default on my rather weak machine. Smooth & sharp.Best regards,JackD