Sign in to follow this  
BWBriscoe

iniBuilds purchases take ages to appear in app

On 3/31/2024 at 12:32 AM, Christopher Low said:

Sorry if it sounded like I was being critical. That was definitely not the case.

Sorry man, I was having a rough day, I could have addressed it better. Its just not helpful when someone is looking for help with an issue and folks respond with how they don't have said issue. Unless of course that person had encountered the issue, fixed it, and could provide a solution.

NBD, my apologies.

• Upvote 1

No problem. I totally understand why you were annoyed. I should have been a bit more careful and descriptive in what I posted. Have you managed to resolve the issue?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 minute ago, Christopher Low said:

No problem. I totally understand why you were annoyed. I should have been a bit more careful and descriptive in what I posted. Have you managed to resolve the issue?

So, I sent a e-mail to Inibuilds and they responded quickly. They didn't resolve any of my payment issues but I did try the next day and it worked in the webstore but still not in the app. Inibuilds honored the sale prices for the airports I wished to get. Customer service gets an A, web shop a B and Inimanger a D+. Still a nogo with in app purchases on Visa I'm afraid.

I made the mistake of thinking that you had attempted a purchase directly from their website. I did that, and I had to run the IniManager to download and install the products that I had purchased. That worked fine, but evidently making the actual purchase via IniManager is where the problems arise. I will try to read more carefully next time :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

28 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I made the mistake of thinking that you had attempted a purchase directly from their website. I did that, and I had to run the IniManager to download and install the products that I had purchased. That worked fine, but evidently making the actual purchase via IniManager is where the problems arise. I will try to read more carefully next time :wink:

I had originally tried both during the 9.99 sale and neither worked. The next day, the webstore was processing payments correctly, but the sale was over. Inibuilds honored the sale price for me, I paid via webstore and installed via app. I have no problem using that procedure of the app is going to continue to be an issue. My main frustration was trying to take advantage of the sale and not being able to pay for anything at that time.