Sign in to follow this  
Mace

Who is censoring FSX performance comment?

>What I would realy like to know is anyone having problems>with FSX loading properly and coming up when you select it>from your desktop icon? I am havin one H _ _ _ of a time>getting the game to work properly. FFT-119Why did you dredge up a month old post to ask a tech support question in the wrong forum?

Sorry I ruffled your feathers but I thought the purpose of the forum was to help not hinder Regards

>Sorry I ruffled your feathers but I thought the purpose of>the forum was to help not hinder RegardsAs Brian said, there is a FSX specific forum and your question should have been posted there as this thread has no correlation to your problem. And it's also known as thread hijacking. That being said, this is also in a non-tech forum.The FSX forum link:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=121Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.sstsim.com/images/team/JR.jpgwww.SSTSIM.com

Brian G SimConnect Forum Moderator, Re: >What I would realy like to know is anyone having problems>with FSX loading properly and coming up when you select it>from your desktop icon? I am havin one H _ _ _ of a time>getting the game to work properly. FFT-119 As a Forum Moderator I would have expected you of all people to direct him to the correct forum. Craig

> > Brian G> SimConnect Forum Moderator,>>>> Re: >What I would realy like to know is anyone having>problems>>with FSX loading properly and coming up when you select it>>from your desktop icon? I am havin one H _ _ _ of a time>>getting the game to work properly. FFT-119>> As a Forum Moderator I would have expected you of all people>to > direct him to the correct forum.>> > CraigYes, I certainly could have pointed him to the right forum. I suppose I was completely baffled at how he came to post his question in a thread that hadn't been touched since Thanksgiving. At first glance, having read through the whole thread before getting to his post, I actually thought it was you, given the similarity in screen names, and was just curious as to why you pulled up this thread again.My mistake.

Thanks for pointing me to the correct forum however due to the nature of my first time with your forum I have decided not to return Thank you all for such a plesant greeting happy holidays you can delete my membership

>Thanks for pointing me to the correct forum however due to>the nature of my first time with your forum I have decided not>to return Thank you all for such a plesant greeting happy>holidays you can delete my membershipAnd your wonderful pointed contribution to the intellectual completeness of this forum will be sorely missed...But then you're not reading this anyway, so what does it matter.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2530 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Way to go Rhett. The guy asks a question on his THIRD post and the first answer he gets is a non-answer from a Forum Admin. The second guy admonishes him but at least gives him an answer. Then you chime in like it really doesn't matter if he's a member or not. I hope the next person(s) that posts in the wrong Forum on his first few posts are given a better welcome than he was. Really great way to show what a great community AVSIM CAN be. Craig

Sheesh Craig, the guy was being snide and that really rubbed me the wrong way. You know, I probably shouldn't have responded to his snideness with snideness of my own. That was probably not the best way to go and was uncharacteristic of me. I was tired and speaking off-the-cuff which I try to not do but sometimes it happens.But really, if the guy's skin is that thin, then so be it. He can make the decision to participate here if he wants, or not. Free will.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2530 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB