Sign in to follow this  
Guest Collezio

Vista Compatible 737PIC available! Don't ask for support!

Guest firehawk44

"Every time i install one of my Wilco/Feelthere products to FSX, it corrupts my DLL.XML file, making all future addons non useable!"Yes Phil, my DLL.XML file became corrupted too and I just rebuilt it following the suggestions over at the PMDG forum which discusses this issue. I uninstalled the 737PIC and will try again later with the 2A installer then apply the $10 Vista patch. However I have been having major problems with the 2a version and their DLLXML.exe program (something like that) crashes and closes before completing. Then, when I try to load an 737PIC aircraft, there are no textures and no panel in the VC. I can figure this out though by reading their forum and will get the 737 up and running soon. I was a bit confused (as a couple of others) regarding the upgrade to Vista. I downloaded 2a thinking this was the upgrade and found out much later that I had to purchase it. Looking at the Wilco site, it has a "Prices and Order Page" but I thought, well, I just purchased the XP version of the 737PIC so don't need to go there again and instead logged in and downloaded the 2a version. I think they need to change that button to state "Upgrade Prices and Orders Page". When I had the 737PIC up and running 2 or 3 weeks ago, it performed very well even though I was running it on Vista. I was impressed. I just had a couple of problems with a couple of gauges but I read those were problems caused by Vista and was glad to read they were evidently fixed with the Vista upgrade. Best regards,Jim

ScobieOut of curiosity,Do any of the DEVELOPERS provide technical support on this forum or is it just the consumers and moderators who take part?If there are technical issues you cant solve,who do you tutn to?RegardsJAy

Buyer beware of feelthere's newest offering.You will be left speechless as advertised-by lack of a support forum!RegardsJAy

Guest firehawk44

"when I try to load an 737PIC aircraft, there are no textures and no panel in the VC."As a follow-on to the comment I made earlier, I did find the solution on my own and fixed it by turning off DX10 Preview. Everything looks and works great now. In addition, the 2a installer did not corrupt my DLL.XML file this time so it looks like this has been fixed with the upgrade.Best regards,Jim