Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jimbofly

Annoying Bug...

Guest bluesky21

I'm having a bit of a problem with jets. Generally speaking, once loading finishes, the aircraft lurches forward quite a bit from it's original position. Usually it's already about ten feet forward before the the loading screen goes away. I always have to hold the trigger on my joystick for the brakes before the level loads to keep the aircraft from going too far forward. This is never a problem with prop planes. Occasionally I take out a building or a terminal before I can ever see the pit come into view.I was just wondering if this is a common problem, or if anyone has any idea how to fix it. Help would be much appreciated. :-)

Bluesky,just a thought...do you have a default flight saved with an aircraft in motion?The original default - ultralight at Friday Harbor is obviously moving. There are some parameters that are gotten from the default that are applied to new flights and this may be one of them. Save a flight stopped, jet engines idle and brake on; make it the default flight. See if that changes things when you create a new flight...Loyd

Guest Jimbofly

I also get this same issue but it's not to do with a situation where the jet is already moving - I'm not sure I'd describe it as a bug since the aircraft is loaded with the engine running at a certain speed before the throttle comes into effect, however it can be annoying.It seems to only happen when I create a flight though, saving a flight where the aircraft is already idling on the runway does solve the problem if you're willing to do that.

Guest bluesky21

Thanks for your help. I'll give it a shot.