Sign in to follow this  
Baptista

Fs2020 does not close

After requesting to leave the work area, I confirm yes, but it remains frozen, I have to go to the task manager to finish. I currently use the SU15, any tips? Thank´s.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This is happening to me as well but no Beta for me.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Same here. Not in beta. Happens only sometimes.

I suspect it's GSX and/or Fenix.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

1 hour ago, Baptista said:

After requesting to leave the work area, I confirm yes, but it remains frozen, I have to go to the task manager to finish. I currently use the SU15, any tips? Thank´s.

Alt-F4 will get you out immediately.

Lee

• Upvote 1

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Same here, remains active in Task Manager, no Fenix, won't be GSX either as I only added that last week and was already doing this prior.

39 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

Same here. Not in beta. Happens only sometimes.

I suspect it's GSX and/or Fenix.

I have the same problem but i have neither of those add-ons.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Hum. [@RobJC] 

Good to know. It may be network issues then. I've also had data too low (or w/e it is) where I've never seen that before and I def have a beefy IP. Something fishy, for sure.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I have the same problem.  I thought it was the Fenix upgrade, but maybe not.

Bob Bressert

Posted (edited)

I had this happen a few times while flying the Fenix.  Minimize the Flight Sim window and close Fenix app then see if you can close flight sim.

Steve Aull

Edited by SteveAull
  • Upvote 1

Steve Aull

Hi,

I had this issue recently it was caused by Rex Accuseason some dodgy JSON File I deleted the Rex Folders from my community folder and then re installed them from the Rex Accuseason App and it resolved the issue.

Thanks

Daz

Also happened to myself I think it is usually after I have installed scenery/Aircraft etc. Seems to clear itself once the sim has been shut down via task manager restarted after the install.

Regards

• Upvote 1

REX Accuseason is definitely one of the culprits, though there may be others.

If I get issues, the first thing I normally do is to tename my community folder to check it is not addon related, then proceed to remove my most recent addons to identiy the culprit.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

57 minutes ago, cianpars said:

REX Accuseason is definitely one of the culprits, though there may be others.

If I get issues, the first thing I normally do is to tename my community folder to check it is not addon related, then proceed to remove my most recent addons to identiy the culprit.

My fix was uninstall NVIDIA.app reinstall latest drivers and turn back yo geforce experience. The beta app handles the nvidia overlay forced all time and was ruining all my system. hope that helps

Ric

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gumerson said:

My fix was uninstall NVIDIA.app reinstall latest drivers and turn back yo geforce experience. The beta app handles the nvidia overlay forced all time and was ruining all my system. hope that helps

Ric

That is one of the reasons I haven't installed the Nvidia app or the latest driver.  My simulator is running better that it ever has with the previous hotfix driver, Auto FPS and FRG using the DLSS version 3.5.0 thingy.  I just don't want to upset the applecart.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I do not have REX Accuseason, nor do I have NVIDIA.app.  It seems to happen only when flying the FENIX A320.

Bob Bressert