Sign in to follow this  
FCTechnologies

The Throttle by FC Technologies is almost ready.

Posted (edited)

Woah, now this looks interesting ... will be watching this space.

Looking on your website, I see that the EVO base uses hall effect sensors. So will The Throttle also have them for the 2 throttles & the flap axis?

Just below the flap axis there is a knob that's described as 1 x 5 - Way Mode Dial. Could you tell us what that controls? 

The funny thing is that I'm building something similar on my own, the difference being my throttles are modeled more for commercial jets, but it's the same concept: throttles with additional switches & rotary encoders:

Throttle.jpg

So, I'm interested in your product. Tell us more! 🤔

Edited by Mike A
added questions

On 3/8/2024 at 11:07 PM, Mike A said:

Woah, now this looks interesting ... will be watching this space.

Looking on your website, I see that the EVO base uses hall effect sensors. So will The Throttle also have them for the 2 throttles & the flap axis?

Just below the flap axis there is a knob that's described as 1 x 5 - Way Mode Dial. Could you tell us what that controls? 

The funny thing is that I'm building something similar on my own, the difference being my throttles are modeled more for commercial jets, but it's the same concept: throttles with additional switches & rotary encoders:

Throttle.jpg

So, I'm interested in your product. Tell us more! 🤔

Thank you for your interest! Yes similar to the EVO base, the throttle also utilizes hall effect sensors for the throttles and flap axis. Regarding the 1x5 Way mode dial, it expands the capabilities of the throttle, allows you to switch the assignment of the entire button block. 

Goodluck with your build, we would love to hear more about it as it progresses on the forum!