Sign in to follow this  
soaring_penguin

Who does NOT have problems with blurry fs9 textures (ph...

Guest mvdcamp76

I was wondering if people here who have FSX and sp1/sp2 installed have NO problems with blurry textures if they use photoreal textures. We had this discussion already here at the forum but it always ended up with people saying they don't have problems with the DEFAULT textures. So please only reply if you use photoreal textures (fs9 style) like FranceVFR and DO NOT have problems with the blurry's. FSX RTM is not a option for me since all the new addon's require sp1/sp2. Thanks in advance.Athlon 4000+1 gig ram250gig raptorgeforce 6800gtmicrosoft xp homefs2004, francevfr, megascenery

Maybe you should get additional RAM ? 1 gig is just enough to run XP with some word processing and internet, IMHO.It is certainly not enough for FSX.I have the south of France VFR completely (I can fly from Carcassone to Nice and Grenoble over photoreal terrain).Sometimes the textures are a bit off, but they can catch up quick enough and snap in place while I am looking at them. It is not better or worse then the normal textures.Then again, my system is much more powerfull then yours : -E6700 @ 3000-3GB @ 600-Geforce 8800GTS 640-resolution 1600x1050.-FSX SP2 Acceleration DirectX 10 Preview on Vista x64Jan