Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Aircraft not showing in the free flight preview screen.

Hi,I reinstalled a video driver and nhancer only to find that none of the aircraft show in the preview screen on the free flight page anymore. Anyone know what has been affected in the FSX.CFG?Thanks,

\Robert Hamlich/

IIRC FSX will rebuild the cfg file if it can't find it. Maybe rename or move your present copy out of the FSX directory, restart FSX and see if that corrects it.

Thanks, all it needed was a reboot which I forgot to do after I rebuilt my .cfgWith all the technical issues surrounding FSX it's easy to forget the simple things sometime.Thanks for the reminder,

\Robert Hamlich/

Robert,Are you using Accel/SP2? If so, do these drivers "fix" the CTD in full screen mode?Thanks,Ken

Hi Ken,Yes, good guess... I am not sure if you have seen this thread: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...d=420245&page=2Unfortunately at the moment some people have had success keeping FSX in windowed mode while others pause orand use the keyboard to make menu elections etc...I have been in contact with NVIDIA and eVGA and so far I have been told by eVGA that the issue should be resolved during the normal driver evolution. NVIDIA is looking into it a little more and have asked a few detailed questions. I am going to try the install the DX9.0C which was released in early November and see if that helps.Keep an eye out on the post that I mentioned above.Cheers,

\Robert Hamlich/