Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

"Negative LOD BIAS" to "Clamp" rather than "Allow" - Where is it?

I have added theMipBias=5This really worked for getting rid of blurries, however I have the shimmering trees issue. I see that fix is the above setting.People speak about Global Settings, I have looked everwhere. I do not see a setting in the FS10 interface nor under FSX.cfg, do I have to add it somewhere in the .cfg?Where do i find, exactly, the above setting so that I can change it?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Guest PlanePlanter

It's in the Nvidia Control panel settings for your graphics card..that's if you have an Nvidia card..

I get no blurries at all with MIP level 4, LOD bias to Clamp in the driver/nHancer, and 16X AF set in nHancer. The entire point of Clamp is to allow high AF levels to work correctly to reduce texture filtering blurries... You want to try Clamp+16X AF before you start messing with that MIP slider...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks but isn't that for NVidia Cards?I have a Radeon X1600 PCI Express 512 Mb card, which is ATI.I have Catalyst Control Centre.Is there some setting that I should look for?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3