Sign in to follow this  
paulyg123

Adding New Airplanes

I just loaded the new PMDS747 and now I need to extract it.Do I add into the Aircraft folder??If so, I simply can't find that folderI have Vista and under the Program files folder is only:Flight Sim X with no other sub folders.How do I see these subfolders? There is no arrow tic tothe left of the folder to expand the FSX files.

Paul Gugliotta

It has an installer. Once you run that and validate it with your order info it should be ready to go. No extracting necessary.Andrew

I'm running XP so Vista may be a little different in terminology but you have to go to Explorer and under ToolsOptions you have to enable "view hidden files and folders".That should do the trick.

\Robert Hamlich/

OK I got it.It works good.Ater downloading and extracting it, I never ran it to install it.That was easy and painless and all is good.Thanks.

Paul Gugliotta