Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Here's why aliens from space will not visit Earth.

They monitor the adds on our telly broadcasts and decide to visit a planet with more intelligent life.

• Like 4

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

On the other hand, maybe there was nothing like this on Britain and France television. Only in America, where I live.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

what does this have to do with msfs?  been drinking?

• Like 3

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Yep, wrong subforum (hic)!

• Like 1

You should read the story of this guy, the whole thing is insane.  As a native NYer it was pretty common to see these back in the day on TV.  

• Like 1

Thanks, I didn't know about all the weird shenanigans pulled by the Crazy Eddie dealers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Eddie

Wikipedia also mentioned "Splash" so I went and found this on Youtube  too.

one brief look at southall, tower hamlets, luton, bradford and sheffield is enough to put anyone off coming here 

14ppkc-6.png

3 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

one brief look at southall, tower hamlets, luton, bradford and sheffield is enough to put anyone off coming here 

Add to that New York City, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, Seattle, and Portland(the one in Oregon).

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv6.1

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

My website for P3D stuff: https://sites.google.com/view/thep3dfiles/home

35 minutes ago, dave2013 said:

Add to that New York City, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, Seattle, and Portland(the one in Oregon).

Dave

And any where is Georgia!🙄

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

47 minutes ago, charliearon said:

And any where is Georgia!🙄

Just about.  I forgot Atlanta.😀

Dave

• Upvote 1

Simulator: P3Dv6.1

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

My website for P3D stuff: https://sites.google.com/view/thep3dfiles/home

29 minutes ago, dave2013 said:

Just about.  I forgot Atlanta.😀

Dave

Been to Atlanta several time for training classes.  Hotels were nice but not much else!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

3 hours ago, charliearon said:

Been to Atlanta several time for training classes.  Hotels were nice but not much else!

So, you missed visiting the underground city?

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

14 minutes ago, n4gix said:

So, you missed visiting the underground city?

Yep!  We were stuck out in Norcross, Ga.  Only a shuttle to transport us between hotel and training center.

Charlie Aron

That's a shame then. It is truly a memorable experience!  🤪

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

They have visited earth.  July 4th 1947.  Roswell New Mexico and more.  One of the ships that didn't crash let my family off near San Francisco.  I was 13 in Earth years at the time.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.