Sign in to follow this  
Guest o76o

Too much choice!!

Guest o76o

Hello all,over the last few days I've really been getting into the sounds of jets in FSX, more specifically the a321, 737, and 747.There are SO MANY to chose from in the file library, which one is widely renown as best, is there such a thing as best or is it down to individual choice??What sounds are you guys & girls using out there??Thanks.

Guest j-mo

I'm sure will chime in here. If not, you might want to start by trying the most popular files, the ones with the most downloads.

Guest o76o

Hey there, thanks for the reply.I sort the list by downloads already, although this does not necessarily mean its the best. Anyway I've sort of been mixing and matching soundsets to something i prefer, the .cfg files are easy enough to understand.I'm currently using Andre Silva's A320 CFM56 set for the a321 and Christoffer Petersen's 737 CFM56 " the real deal " version 2. with a mix of Des Braban's Boeing 737NG Sounds, also using des's ground roll and wind noise for the a321.