Sign in to follow this  
goofeyfoot

Landing Runway Differs from Flight Plan

I make a flight plan in Little NavMap.

I designate an ILS runway.

I start the sim.  I load the flight plan.  The flight plan reflects the correct ILS runway.

I load the same flight plan into Pilot2ATC.  The flight plan reflects the correct ILS runway.

I start the flight.  The GPS reflects the correct runway.

But when I get close to the destination, I start getting ATC vectors for a completely different runway.

In Pilot2ATC configuration I have UNCHECKED the three "ATC Assigns" things.  I have also CHECKED the force runway thing.

Does anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks.

Michael

Make sure that the option to "Match SIM Runway if Known" option is not checked.  That's the only option I can think of that could cause it to change runways when Force Pilot Runway Selection option is checked.

If the "Match SIM Runway if Known" option is not checked, then email the log file to me at admin@p2atc.com for the flight in question and I'll have a look.

Dave

Posted (edited)

Well, that seems to have corrected the landing runway.  But, the departure runway is nearly always wrong.  The flight plan will say 27 right and the radio directs me to 9.  That happened at both Heathrow and Manchester

Edited by goofeyfoot

On 5/18/2024 at 1:56 PM, goofeyfoot said:

Well, that seems to have corrected the landing runway.  But, the departure runway is nearly always wrong.  The flight plan will say 27 right and the radio directs me to 9.  That happened at both Heathrow and Manchester

If you look at the METAR, which way are the winds blowing when that happens? Do they coincide with the runway you got from P2ATC, rather than what you input in your flight plan?