Sign in to follow this  
vodka69

LatinVFR A340

17 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

You've just explained everything you supposedly don't understand somehow....🙃🤣

If the price is $30 then that is fair.

16 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

41:00 . The aircraft is climbing with nose level. Should be around 5 degrees. 

Tony Fontaine

Posted (edited)

Well, not much hope for “Quick” bug fixes. Here is the response from the developer concerning the absence of imperial weights and measures,

Arty57 wrote: 
Tue May 14, 2024 2:16 pm
Subject sez it all. Choice between KGS and LBS is available in the EFB but I cannot effect imperial weights in the MCDU / FMS. Is this possible or is this a bug / missing feature?
TIA,
-A
At present that's not possible. Its only KG's till we make further changes in the avionics systems, which we expect to be this summer.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner
Edited by btacon

Posted (edited)

Pretty cool to see fuel Jettison wonder if Aerosoft would model that?

Edited by carlanthony24

What a **** show of an airplane.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

Enjoyed watching this review more.

Literally already posted on this page.

Posted (edited)

An update just dropped.  I have no idea of what it does. No notes, don’t even know if version got updated.

-B

Edited by btacon

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

Literally already posted on this page.

Forgot oh well.

Edited by carlanthony24

Everything I have seen so far tells me this plane is complete garbage.

The cockpit modeling is subpar as is the texturing.  Looks flat, lifeless and just rushed bad quality.

The lack of features, the poor flight dynamics, laughable overpowered climb, it's all worse than I thought it would be.

Latin VFR has promised an avionics upgrade that changes fonts to be more in line with what real airbuses looks like, but for some reason they just haven't gotten around to it.

After the whole Horizon idiocy I realized LVFR is too unknowledgeable to make a good aircraft and too prideful to let the people who could fix it do so.

Not one more penny from me.  I just can't wait until the Fenix A319/A321 come out so I can get rid of my LVFR FBW Horizon frankenbuses.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

What a **** show of an airplane.

Not surprised one bit. No different to the bredok/ captain sim aircraft releases. 

• Like 2

Daniel

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC | CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D  | Memory : Kingston Fury Beast 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 | Motherboard : Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX | Win : 11.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pommy80 said:

Not surprised one bit. No different to the bredok/ captain sim aircraft releases. 

Their A32x/A330 have at least been flyable. This thing right here can‘t even do a level change climb. complete garbage and I sure as hell have now LatinVFR on my blacklist, together with the two you mentioned.

Edited by Fiorentoni

As much as I love the A340, I'm going to hold off purchasing this one, and watch what further development is done. Hopefully, LVFR will be able to respond to the issues raised here, and produce the proverbial silk purse. Proper wing textures without those awful rivet heads would be a start.😉

Good luck with it.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org