Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

Error popup Scenery problems FSX SP1

Hello,I do not know if this is the correct place or must it be in the Scenery Design?Using the tip given by David (thanks) ,I have FSX error popups. This means there are errors in my installation.I have FSX SP1 and my understanding of these errors is that some installed sceneries (.bgl?) have a link to a NOT installed information ( other .bgl or texture?). Correct?Which tool / utility is available to find (and correct) the "broken" link?If FSX is capable of generating these error popups , there must be an utility available to give more information concerning these errors and to correct these errors, NO?Thanks in advance.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Not aware of any tools that might diagnose your problem. I would suggest unactivating any third-party scenery installed on your system and seeing if the error comes from the default files. If it doesn't then start reactivating your addon scenery one at a time until you find which one is causing the errors. Hopefully, a simple reinstall of that scenery package will clear things up.