Sign in to follow this  
Guest CowlFlapsOpen

Medivac pilot here?

I know I have caught some posts here that there is a medivac pilot that I believe flys citations on the eastern coast and carribean. I've read your posts and flight experience and I feel like that is the path I'd like to take in my career. Any help getting me in contact with this person would be much appreciated!

Guest RiddlePilot

Is it BeachAV8R? Also, you may be interested in checking out jetcareers.com and their forums. There is another guy that works for Beach's company who would be more than glad to talk to you. PM me for details.

I am on the jetcareers forum but don't have any posts on it. I think you are correct with the person in question being BeachAV8R. PM will soon be on the way.

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

You can contact BeachAV8R over at the Aeroworx site forum. The Aeroworx B200 is designed around the ac he flies. His name is Chris.