Sign in to follow this  
Guest PPSFA

GEX....X Graphics....FEX

Guest Alphahawk3

I have GEX and X Graphics. I like the clouds in X Graphics much better than default. Is it worth buying FEX for clouds and water...is it that much different and is there a hit on performance....Thanks Randy

Randy,Yes there is great difference between X-Graphics and FEX. FEX is money well spent. FEX itself is an ongoing work in progress (many more great things to come) and all updates are free of charge.

Guest Xiderpunk

Hi and thanks Sarg :-)Talking of updates we posted some preview shots of some of the new clouds/water coming to FEX in the next graphical update very soon, these are posted on our support forums.Warm regards,Chris

Guest PPSFA

FEX takes FSX to a level you have to see to believe! It's not just the clouds, its also water and sky and speaking from a real world pilots point of view, it transforms FSX into the closest thing yet to 'real world'. I use FEX with X Graphics and its a great combination.

Guest PPSFA

>I have GEX and X Graphics. I like the clouds in X Graphics>much better than default. Is it worth buying FEX for clouds>and water...is it that much different and is there a hit on>performance....Thanks>>>> Randy I just saw this, if you want to see what FEX has coming:http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23961