Sign in to follow this  
Guest bjablonka

Wilcopub's 737

Guest bjablonka

Has anyone tried Wilco's 737 Pilot in Command yet? What do you think of it?Thanks

see -http://www.avsim.com/the above review is 'old' by FS standards. the aicraft has been updated and now can only be purchased as the 737-300/400/500. most recent update was to cover VISTA and some other refinements.also review the support forum -http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=15also see listing of available user edits and liveries -http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9439--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest cueceleches

Why so? I think some of them are well worth it...especially the 737. I also like the Citation X...both are pretty good products.

Again - this is IMOSupport is terrible. Products have promise but issues dont get resolved.

I own the Wilco CitationX for FSX as well as the A400M for FS9 and had a couple of problems with both. I had no problem getting them resolved using Wilco's help format. Craig

Visit their "support forum" and see.If you get stuck with a problem you will have to "fill and submit a form" and wait for a personal reply.I would save my money if i was you!Jay

>Visit their "support forum" and see.>>If you get stuck with a problem you will have to "fill and>submit a form" and wait for a personal reply.>I would save my money if i was you!>>Jay As I have already stated I had some problems with the 2 products I own and did fill out the form and my problems were resolved. I don't understand why that seems so difficut. At any rate I don't take heed from anyone who has disabled their profile. Lian-Li PC60-B Case Corsair HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W Power Supply Gigabyte P35 DS3R Intel Core2Duo E6850 Arctic Cooling Freezer7 Pro Crucual Ballistix 2GB PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066) EVGA 7950 GT OC 512 Mb Plextor PX-810SA/SW-BL 18X SATA DVD Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sec Seagate Barracuda 7200.10250 GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/secCraig

jay:first -the support form is VERY helpful to identify issues as most posts don't have the necessary information -* OS version * FS version (there are four and soon to be five)* video card & driversecond -the support form does allow wilco & FT to avoid bug repair on pirated software. it is common for people to post questions about how their stolen software isn't working (issue happened just a few weeks ago).third -Abus and CX support were contracted differently and so those releases use a different system. Q&A happens for these aircrafts daily on the following forum: http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=27fourth -most questions about the function of all FT aircraft are not 'bugs' they are user error and/or lack of understand of real-world aircraft function.classic example: when i start the 737 in 'cold&dark' i cannot get the VSI nor EADI nor EHSI to show. why would you release an aircraft with such a bug?answer: NOT a bug as you must align the IRS system ... like on the real aircraft.--edit: html error--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest bjablonka

Thank you very much for your replies. Wilco is not actually the developer, aren't they just the publisher? Is that plane not developed by feelthere? I was actually not so much interested in support and customer service (I have bought from Wilco before), but more in the complexity of the aircraft. Is it on the same level as the PMDG 747 for FSX or Level D's 767? I have Wilco's Airbus and found it very basic and I just wanted to make sure that the 737 is not like that.ThanksBernd

Bernd:wilco is the publisher of the feelthere designed 737. just as justflight is the distributer of the wilco published FT designed aircrafts (caravan, CX, ERJ, Legacy, 737, CRJ, Abus V1&2, and 777).the 737 is much more than the Abus in its simulation of system complexity. FT never intended the Abus series to have the fidelity of the 737/ERJ/Legacy/CX.FYI: i am part of the FT forum support team (not a programmer).--edit: clarity--

I have all those mentioned above and, sadly the 737 is MUCH closer to the Airbus than either of the others..That's not to say the 737 is baaaaaaaaaaad, at least not as baaaaaaad as the Airbus, it's just not what i'd call good.I bought it just after release, but it's in the hanger on most days. It does have some good features - just can't recall exactly what they are:-hmmm

Guest hmswarspite

Well, I have the Legacy and its a pretty kick #### airplane. I fly it a lot, and the support has been terrific. The systems are outstanding, the FMC very complete, and it flies well. I don't know if they put every friggin rivet in the right place - but I really don't care about that. Give me a good cockpit and good hand flying capabilities. If the baby boeing is anything like the Legacy, you will enjoy it. Colin WarePortland

Guest bjablonka

I don't care about the rivets either, I am just looking for a realistic mid size such as the 757, 737, A 319 etc. I have a great Turboprop from Majestic and the Heavies mentioned before. I just have not found anything substantial and complex in the mid range. I am also looking for a great 757. Any ideas?Thanks!!Bernd

Guest pdxbulldog

You are pretty much "stuck" with the Level D 767. Plane is like a rocket lightly loaded for short haul flights. Everything works. Great team. Great support. Colin in Portland