Sign in to follow this  
Mike7777

TEST Of Image Posting

9 minutes ago, Mike7777 said:

Will delete after test.  Thank you.

Test image

Hi Mike: Welcome here…

Your image does not appear directly for me for some reason, but only as a clickable hyperlink…

Are you having your images hosted by an external server, as per the posting rules and instructions…?

Cheers…!

Hi P_7878, thank you for the reply.

I'm linking to my Google Drive.  They deprecated the Hosting function years ago but I read some articles re: how to use Google Drive to host pics for posting on public forums.  I must've got something wrong... (my Dad used to say "you've got a firm grasp of the obvious)😁   I'll need to do some more digging.  If you have any tips, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

I'll leave this here until P_7878 has a chance to see my update/status.

Thank you again P_7878!

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 8:42 PM, Mike7777 said:

Hi P_7878, thank you for the reply.

I'm linking to my Google Drive.  They deprecated the Hosting function years ago but I read some articles re: how to use Google Drive to host pics for posting on public forums.  I must've got something wrong... (my Dad used to say "you've got a firm grasp of the obvious)😁   I'll need to do some more digging.  If you have any tips, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks again!

Sorry about the late response...Mike...Glad you worked it all out...!

Impressive climb-out shot...Marylander flying out of London City Airport ...Nice ...🙂...

I can see that (one-time called) Millennium Dome...in the background of your shot ...reminded me of the opening sequel of The World Is Not Enough ... bit of a fan here of that MI6 Agent character... 🙂...

Cheers...!