Sign in to follow this  
dschaum

ALERT - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle/Prodskim/Spad.next

I never found information on the internet to help regarding this situatiion I had, so I'm posting this just in case it helps someone else.  YMMV

I have the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant.  I purched the Prodeskim 737 Pro Throttle package.  I also use Spad.next to program all the switches.  

Here's my story:  With the stock throttle levers, switch 10 is the reverse lever for engine 1.  When I received the Prodskim levers, I installed them and all worked except the Engine 1 reverse thrust lever.  I thought I received a defective lever.  I opened a support ticket with Prodeskim who kindly sent a new lever.  To my frustration, again, no reverse thrust for engine 1.  I thought, there is no way two brand new levers would have the same malfunction.  A few days went by, and I thought, let me see if I can pull the reverse lever and see if it triggers the switch light in Spad.next.   This will verify the lever is working or not.  To my SURPRISE, when I pulled the lever, a switch light came on!  BUT, not switch 10, but switch 30.  ???  So, since I had no commands set for switch 30, I simply copied the commands for switch 10 to switch 30 and VOILA, it worked!!!!   

Now, I must first apologize to Prodeskim.  Their product was always without error and I have to say, I'm happy with the new throttle, flap and speedbrake levers.  

This situation may never happen to any other human, but, just in case, here  you go!