Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsxmissionguy

FS Altitude

Guest shmurphy

Hi just been realesed. A bit pricey i think

Guest UlfB

Hi,The specs say that the textures have a 14.25 meter resolution. No preview pics at low altitudes. No support forum yet. I would apreciate if somebody could post some low altitude pics.Ulf B

Guest Werd

If I get it right low alt = FSX default! This program replaces ground textures when you go up.

Guest fsxmissionguy

There are no low-altitude pics. From the developer's website:"... low resolution of the photo-realistic texture used can not provide a sufficient visual rendition at low altitude, it deactivates by leaving the place to other Microsoft FSX default textures or any other add-ons previously installed."You will only see these photoreal images at very high altitudes (20000 feet and above).Only Western Europe has been released ... at USD $95.52 + $7.36 shipping!Youza!No mini-review from me guys. Sorry!

Guest UlfB

Thanks,I must have read the overview data to fast. Totally missed this elegant feature! No need for higher resolution then. But it's too expensive for me. I'll got other add ons with higher priority on my list. Aerosoft Venice, upcoming PMDG MD11, upcoming UTX Europe, Aerosoft German Airfields 1...Ulf B

Guest fsxmissionguy

Ya ... you really just gotta have both:1) Lotsa cash money.2) A burning desire for a photoreal world beneath you that disappears as you descend.Huh?