Sign in to follow this  
P_7878

Cessna Chancellor departing San Diego...

This airliner fan, here, with an alter ego named after the Boeing 787-8...🙂..., has been always a great fan of twin props too (pistons and turbos) since the earliest times of my involvement in the hobby. This is, of course, within my limited (virtual) knowledge and familiarity with such a/c... unlike a few of our esteemed Twin GA experts, aficionados, and RW pilots around here...🙂...

Frankly, I am bit of a greater fan of the Piper Twins...But this Cessna built C414A rendition by Flysimware seemed irresistible... (I have owned many Flysimware a/c in my past SIMs and been always impressed by their attention to details and realism of SIM a/c... including both prop and jet types...distinctly and especially recall flying their Falcon 50 and Learjet 35 to my heart's content...🙂...) ... 

So, please find this collection of pictures with a C414A of my lift-off and departure segment of a (test) flight today from San Diego (KSJC) to Los Angeles (KLAX). Somewhere within just these (limited) 300 miles of space, most of John Steinbeck's stories were based on...🙂...of life and events in one-time California, that was enough to get him his Nobel Prize... (if you wish, please also see my previous post for a bit of background). Anyway, this Cessna Chancellor felt like a wonderful plane to experience in MSFS...in fact modelled in the SIM, for our pleasure and enjoyment, after a RW C414A version (see the "RAM" and "AW" markings in the images, under the Pilot windows) ...owned by Flysimware's own tech pilot and consultant. Reportedly, just collecting the images, measurements, and sounds from the real bird took 2 years...

I am barely scratching the surface with this a/c for now, but hope to fly and learn...lot more...

In my concluding scenes, just after gears up, I've activated the [Dir-To], for test and fun...🙂...straight to the FAF of KLAX ILS Rwy 07L...and the a/c is faithfully and instantly banking hard over the Pacific Ocean, to southward heading from its initial westward takeoff from San Diego's Rwy 30L... So, if you were seated on those luxurious seats, you might feel a bit stronger pull of the force...🙂...Oh well...

Hope you enjoy these images from my flight today. Thanks for viewing...!

Ik0a1J.png

Pv9ffE.png

tP45ud.png

fP5c9a.png

L4Qm3s.png

qey8Yn.png

Uyix9J.png

5A1P4L.png

uGjrFy.png

d7MC6r.png

5Ah6fO.png

L7VumI.png

pXRzic.png

3RCs9h.png

BfjzBP.png

BtB3zG.png

iNmecW.png

YPr4MX.png

qJODZd.png

znPg3O.png

• Like 3

I'm sure you meant to say San Jose, not San Diego. A well-read simmer like yourself would never intentionally misplace Steinbeck Country! 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Republic DC9 said:

Very nice.

Thank you for chiming in…Cheers...!

2 hours ago, John F said:

I'm sure you meant to say San Jose, not San Diego. A well-read simmer like yourself would never intentionally misplace Steinbeck Country! 🙂

... 🙂... the ever-attentive viewer and reader around here...John ....Yes, you're absolutely right...slip-of-tongue...I mean...slip-of-words ...🙂 ...I meant KSJC (San Jose) near about Steinbeck’s Salinas Valley...NOT San Diego...! Thank you for the correction.

I was able to post this one after two unsuccessful "Timeout Errors" from the Forum...due to the Server issues around here ... Glad, all (including the avatars) looks normal now...

2 hours ago, ONeill said:

Great screenshots! What livery is that?

Hi Neil: Glad you liked these images. I forget if this livery came default with FSW's original package or from one add-on set of repaints I've also purchased for it...The Reg. ID is N641CP.

Edited by P_7878

On 6/17/2024 at 10:37 AM, Alaska738 said:

Beautiful shots! 😉 

Hi Will:

Appreciated the comment...

(You must be getting ready for that 777, eh...I meant already ready with lots of practice on the 738...🙂...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P_7878 said:

Hi Will:

Appreciated the comment...

(You must be getting ready for that 777, eh...I meant already ready with lots of practice on the 738...🙂...)

I'm more than ready! I'm going to light the fire with my 777 😂

• Upvote 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

777-captain2

Fine set, thanks for showing !

cheers 😉

• Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

pmplayer: Appreciated the note and you’re welcome…🙂…!

• Like 1