Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jean Claude

Help needed to contact Feelthere !

Guest Jean Claude

I have no choice but posting here. I purchased this week Legacy for my FSX but have problem with the HUD. I cannot register on FeelThere forums as my e-mail is already in use but forgotted login name or password ! I filled Wilco form but still waiting for answer. What can i do now ?Jean-Claude Meunierfrancine.fournier3@sympatico.ca

Guest Jean Claude

Yes Yan, but received error message as my loging name is incorrect or my e-mail is already in used thus making vicious circle. I am trapped and dont remember either login or pasword i used at that time !Jean-Claude Meunierfrancine.fournier3@sympatico.ca

Hi Jean-Claude,I too got trapped in that viscious circle when I registered in their forum. After a couple of days I magically was able to log on with them. Don't know what happened.What is the problem you are having with the Lagacy HUD? Maybe I or someone else who has the plane can help you.Jim

Guest Jean Claude

Thanks JimHUD not show some data like banking, horizon not moving ...Downloded Legacy this week and appears having wrong Hud guage for FSXas somebody else had same problem before they upgraded his HUD guage.This is why i am trying to reach Feelthere or WilcoJean-Claude Meunier

Guest Jean Claude

HELP ! :-roll Have filled report form from Wilco but no answer . . .Have sent e-mail to FeelThere forums but no answer . . .Have ask help in this forum . . . 2 nice guys tried to help me All i whant is a way to verify if Legacy HUD guage installed is outdated or not and have replacement if it does Jean-Claude Meunierfrancine.fournier3@sympatico.ca

Jean-Claude:please send me a private message about your login issue to the FT forums. i need to know you email as used for your registration (don't know if what you have posted in your avsim forum is the same as with FT; and what you believe you username was/is along with password).by the way ... wilco has NOTHING to do with the management of the FT forums so sending an email to them will do nothing.also, have you done a search of the legacy forum to see if your issue has already been posted?--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest Jean Claude

ScobieOK message sent as requestedThanks Jean-Claude:-)