Sign in to follow this  
mjrhealth

How do you play the live control tower operator?

Guest Desert Flyer

Okay so now I've spent far more than I should because I foolishly bought the regular edition of the game but being the person that I am if I don't have the "full" deluxe version (no matter if it only contained one more aircraft, I've got to have it) I'll just about go insane thinking about it, so I purchased the deluxe version today (anybody want to buy my regular version? Hit me up, Im sure we can make a deal), and after seeing the youtube video and reading on the back of the box it says something like I can play the live tower controller person in multiplayer.How is this done?I've performed a search on the forums here but failed to find information on that. Plenty of other information that was sometimes informative, and sometimes ammusing, but not instructions or even description of how the live tower controller feature is supposed to work.Any help (even a link to more info) is greatly appreciated.Thanks,

As the other chap said, select ATC in multiplayer, if you want to use it in single player simply save that flight once you have selected ATC, then go back to single player and load the saved flight and watch the AI from the tower with radar and all. But you cant switch towers you have to save a flight for each tower you want to use , if you try to select a different tower you never know where you will end up.