Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

We need a Better Business Bureau for our FSX purchases ...

Guest fsxmissionguy

Gary,I appreciate your position (and I realize that it's beyond my power to change your mind).At the same time, I don't see anything wrong with saying:"I bought X product. I wasn't satisfied with that product (for whatever reason). The company, however, was a good company and refunded my money. So although I wasn't happy with the product, I'm happy with the company and the way it dealt with my dissatisfaction as a customer."

Guest Toni Rauch

I fully agree - basically you're saying the same as I did earlier in this thread.'Bottom line' is that unless Tom (et al) can find a way of verifying the true identity of posters/reviewers, any such info must be considered suspicious and therefore useless.As things stand (i.e. reports on this forum), bogus contributors can usually be spotted a mile off and comments are usually made within the threads to warn potential buyers of this.Toni.