Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Anyone get the new Pilatus PC-12 for FSX from Flight1?

It's really great - top flight product actually got better for FSX.Get it.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest BOPrey

Well worth the money. I am also waiting for the Extreme KingAir as well.

It's absolutely excellent. Better than the FS9 version in just about every way. The VC is a work of art. *Very* smooth and readable gauges (on par with RealAir), excellent gauge pop up window system with clickspots, and the framerate hit is much less than I expected. With the copilot MFDs disabled it's great on fps. Flight model is top notch and the soundset is equally good.Love it, fantastic plane, great rendition of it, money very well spent.The only real bugs are a very minor beacon light flashing issue in the VC, and the lower GPS panel can be a little tough to read in certain sun angles, both of which they're aware of and which are by no means showstoppers. I'd expect fixes for those shortly.After you buy it make LFLJ your first stop. This thing is the ultimate "Courchevelian". ;)

Mike Johnson - Lotus Simulations

Agreed with above... The FSX PC-12 from Flight1 is a great aircraft. Not a bad performance hit on the computer, and a nice flying machine. Recommended.

Yes, this aircraft has lived up to expectations and is a worthy successor to the FS9 model. I am hoping that a few more colour schemes will show up in the Avsim library.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Guest Grahame Myers

Apart from agreeing totally with all that's already been said here, I'd like to rave about the sounds: Much better than the FS9 version, especially the startup and shutdown sounds, an area which is often neglected in many addons. It comes uncanilly close to the real ones, at least the ones I've heard.And I love the upgraded Avionics too: I could never really get enthusiastic about the Bendix-King KLN-90B fitted in the FS9 version, the Garmin stuff is so much nicer.When F1 issues a fix for the one or two small bugs already mentioned in earlier replies here, it'll be absolutly perfect. I bought it on release day, and hav'nt flown anything else since :-)RegardsGrahame*Edited once for speling :-)*

>You do know that review is for the older FS9 version.>>Todd>Yes, but I think that the FSX version would be just at good if not better. Should have clarified the review.