Sign in to follow this  
MiteyMT

Multiplayer to the next level

My buddies and I have been using FSHOST to connect and land to time synchronized AI carriers, like in this video

Thanks AICARRIERS1.ZIP!!!We have been trying to figure out a way to connect via gamespy, though, and fly slingloads and hoists together in mission or free flight mode. Has anyone made an stand alone slingload that they would be willing to part with for some testing? I lack the skill to make them, but the idea is that if anyone has made one, it could be used to test this method. The hope is that if 2 people can share an aircraft including it's many systems, that maybe the sling hook and hoist would also be able to be operated by, say, a crewchief or rescue hoist operator looking down from the landing gear camera, while a pilot flies. I did this job in the military for a few years, and would love to try it online. OSD had sent me an email regarding this, but I never did find it in my mailbox, nor did I ever find the supposed default freeflight slings at egnl. Help is appreciated.