Sign in to follow this  
NetNinja

My Disappointment with FSX 11!!!!!!!

Guest ronht

Since these threads are so popular here I thought I'd get a head start on this one :-hahMerry Christmas Everyone:-beerchug

hahaha! Mods - isn't it about time we had a separate forum added for 11, please? :+Happy Holidays everyone!

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest JeanLuc_

So what is your disapointment with FS11? my disapointment is that it is not already on the shelf :)

lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Bonkey

Careful, you'll get banned for bad mouthing Ubisoft FlightSim 11 around here.

Guest dwaohio

I am disappointed with FSX11 because the service pack is not out.Dave

Guest Stoopy

I think the jury is still not quite out yet on FS11 but I second the motion for an FS11 forum so I can just go hang out there and complain about how even though I don't own it or use it and have nothing better to do with my free time, it's not as good as FSX and also doesn't have as many addons yet!:)

Ok it was a little late getting to RTM and its a little buggy (there's an SP due out they say) and Im not sure that the roman numerals help the marketing case, although FSXI is better than vNext, but I'm a a really excited user and proud of it!. So why don't you FSX naysayers with all your fancy SP2 add-ons let us FSXI early adopters get on with our new sim! :)Great laughing with fellow simmers. Merry XMAS guys :)Terry

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

Guest Rockcliffe

The ai fish are a real framerate hog. I'm sticking with FSX.

Yea, and those fishplans are real hard to compile. Two thousand sprats all departing at the same time....jeeez!:-lol

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

How much FPS i will get with my P4 2.8 and all sliders to the right ? For now i can't set it to max because a popup window says "lol" in red letters when i try it...*rofl*

>Ok it was a little late getting to RTM and its a little buggy>(there's an SP due out they say) and Im not sure that the>roman numerals help the marketing case, although FSXI is>better than vNext, I've always liked FSeX, and FSeXI is just - well FSeXIer! Too bad my FS95 models won't run though... :(The spacecraft are nice, but man space is so boring! It's mostly empty space!!!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest UlfB

Warning. After installing the FS11 SP1, my car stopped working. I'm now pretty desperate. I've reformatted and made a clean install of FS11 and SP1, and still my car won't start. An observation: I tried to start the car after installing FS11, before installing SP1, and the car started up allright and the mph seemed all right. But with SP1 installed it's completly dead.Now I've heard that if you update the driver for the car, everything will work. A link to the updated drivers would be very much appreciated, please.Merry Christmas!Ulf B