Sign in to follow this  
Guest MMwohlford

Anyone has the Navajo 2.0 from FSD?

Guest BOPrey

Is this just the FS9 version made compatible with FSX? From the information on their site, it does not seem to have anything new, and I was able to get the FS9 version working in FSX. Wondering if version 2.0 is worth the money.

Guest jcomm

IMHO everything from FSD is worth the investment.The FSX aircraft are upgraded versions of their fs9 products with additional features brought with fsx, including further tunning of the FM...They also have special Holliday offers of up to 50% discounts on their products!!!

Guest MMwohlford

I have version 2.0 running in FSX. It works nicely. Seems to be SP2 compatible as well.

>I have version 2.0 running in FSX. It works nicely. Seems to>be SP2 compatible as well.I just got that one and I am using FSX sp2. My question is, are the VC window glass nice and clear or do they appear tinted? Meaning slightly darker than the 2D forward view.Thanks.

I don't have the "Navajo 2.0" version. However, as far as I am concerned both the original versions of both the FSD Navajo Panther and the Cheyenne 400 fly just fine in FSX.The only FSD bird I had a problem with was the Porter Pilatus where the panel would not play fair. I changed to a third party freeware panel and it flys well also, but the panel leaves something to be desired compared to the FSD original.Good luck:RTH

Guest UlfB

>I just got that one and I am using FSX sp2. My question is,>are the VC window glass nice and clear or do they appear>tinted? Meaning slightly darker than the 2D forward view.Tinted!Ulf BCore2Duo X6800 3.3GHz4GB RAM Corsair XMS2-8500C5BFG 8800GTX, Creative SB X-FiFSX Acc/SP2, Vista 32

FSD has recently begun working on upgrading their fleet using the tools in the FSX SDK to make them true FSX planes. :-)

Now that we at last have the final technical information on the SP2 version of FSX we are able to rebuild our aircraft according to these specifications. The version 2 aircraft that were built according to the internal workings of FS X upon orignal release will be the first to be rebuilt, and then the Cheyenne and the Avanti.The Commander 115X, our next release, will be 100% built according the SP 2. So will the Jetstar and the MU2.:-walksmileTim Dickenshttp://www.fsd-international.com/team/TD_forum_sig.gif

TD_forum_sig.gif

>Now that we at last have the final technical information on>the SP2 version of FSX we are able to rebuild our aircraft>according to these specifications. The version 2 aircraft that>were built according to the internal workings of FS X upon>orignal release will be the first to be rebuilt, and then the>Cheyenne and the Avanti.>>The Commander 115X, our next release, will be 100% built>according the SP 2. So will the Jetstar and the MU2.>>:-walksmile>Tim Dickens>http://www.fsd-international.com/team/TD_forum_sig.gifDon't forget the Navajo/Panther and Saratoga. My favorites!

Guest JIMJAM

I am trying to stay optimistic but I have a feeling FS11 will be here before I see a Mu-2 or Jetstar.I flew mu-2s years ago for a bank check outfit. They were packed so tight, a mod was invented so the side pilot/copilot windows opened like gullwing doors so you could get out in a emergency.Every flight there was at least once that I though I was going to die.They fly like crap but they are FAST.BTY-The Navajo works well for me in FSX/SP2 except for a few gauge faces and warning indicators that have that relective,shiny,chrome look going on.