Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

Dreamfleet's next FSX jewel ? : POLL

You vote freely of course..... but if you don't vote for the Beech, I'll take matters into your own hands!!!!! :-mad To vote:http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/poll.htm:--)))

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

:-lol :-lol :-lol

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thankfully the Beech is well in front at the moment. Let's hope it stays that way. :)

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Guest BOPrey

I just voted for Beech. However, I would like to see the Baron instead of the Piper on the list.

Guest Flane

>I just voted for Beech. However, I would like to see the>Baron instead of the Piper on the list.I agree. Hopefully the A36 will lead to the Baron coming out that much faster since the baron is basically a twin A36. ;)

Don't want the stoopid Beech. x(Don't want the dumb Piper. x(I just want the 727.:-sae

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Of course the Beech - my all time favorite FS9 aircraft... 64 bit compatible please !Heiko

I want any new aircraft to be capable of sustaining damage when pushed beyond limits. Diving a Cessna at 200 knots and applying full flaps causes no harm in the Microsoft world. If real damage is not part of the package count me out.Regards,Dick BoleyA PC, an LCD, speakers, CH yoke

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Beech A36! Yes! At last! It was my favorite FS9 plane! Bring it on!!!

>I want any new aircraft to be capable of sustaining damage>when pushed beyond limits. Diving a Cessna at 200 knots and>applying full flaps causes no harm in the Microsoft world. If>real damage is not part of the package count me out.>To an extent, I disagree with these "what if" scenarios. It just involves extra programming and animation in which a "sim pilot" can do something that they'd probably never try in a real airplane, except by accident, non -thinking (overloaded),a mental condition (stupidity or suicide), or mechanical malfunction. So, now the developer has to build in "mechanical malfunction" by design! And personally, I don't WANT an airplane that has mechanical problems built in! :-eek Nope, I just don't care for "what if" damage, and never have.L.Adamsonedit: On the other hand, just throw in a few screams from the passengers, a frantic sounding "F" word from the pilot, along with a massive explosion on the ground from spot view.............and that should do it! :-hah