Sign in to follow this  
basys

my dll.xml file and my addon menu

Guest kalch

here is a copy of my dll.xmlmy system is:fsx-accelerationvista 32bitSDKsp2fsuipc (non-registered)737PIC for vista/fsxi don't see the traffic toolbox, or anything else popping up under my addons drop down menu.here is my dll.xml file, is there a way I can optimize or modify this?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252" ?> - Launchdll.xmlFalseFalse - Object Placement ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission Creation Kitobject_placement.dll- Traffic ToolboxTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitTraffic Toolbox SDKtraffictoolbox.dll- Visual Effects ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitSpecial Effects SDKvisualfxtool.dll- FeelThere PIC737X HelperFalseFeelThereB737PIC737XH.dll- FSUIPC 4FalseModulesFSUIPC4.dll

Guest UlfB

Hi,For example, Traffic Toolbox is disabled:Traffic ToolboxTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitTraffic Toolbox SDKtraffictoolbox.dllUse Notepad and edit the file. Change the value "False" to "True" on the third row above. It should now read:False Next time you start FSX, Traffic Toolbox will be available in the FSX menu.I've never heard of optimizing the dll.xml file. But if you disable all dll files, I'll guess that FSX will launch faster. But the downside would be that PIC 737 and FSUIPC won't load.Ulf B