Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

How do i get a Crew Announcements Panel in FSX?

Guest horizonson

So im new on this forum, so be patient if im posting in the wrong thread, and if i do, please move it to the right forum.So, to the problem:How do i get a "Crew Announcements Panel" in FSX?I used ths one before in FS9Announcement Panel v1.0 (search in the library if you dont know what it is) and it worked good in FS9.So, how do i do to get a panel like this in FSX? Because the old ones doesnt work... (For free of course)I just want to have safety instructions and clear for takeoff sounds and things like that, you know what im talking about...Greetings!

Guest UlfB

Try the FSDX panel. Search the avsim library for the file fdsfxpnl.zip. Made for FS2004, but works allright in FSX. I tested it some time ago with the default FSX 737.Ulf B

Guest horizonson

Thank you so much UlfB. I'm going to do that right now! :D

Guest horizonson

Im so unlucky.. Well i installed the package you told about UlfB, and it seemed to work until i tried to load the Sound-files in the panel. I just hear like a scratch or something and that's it. The sounds doesnt activates.....Do you have a clue? i have copied the sound files into the "Sound" map so that shouldnt be the problem :SAnd could it be a problem that the sound-files are .mp3? Usually these files are .wav so...?

Guest UlfB

The sound files should be installed in a subfolder called fdsfx:...Microsoft Flight Simulator XSoundFDSFXHope this helpsUlf B