Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagletail

EZ_walk camera for WALK IN FSX WORLD and SCENERY !

Hello ! Look it ! This is a nice addon for walk in FSX scenery or virtual cockpits of your aircraft as 3D game style (use mouse and four keyboard buttons ). This addon made as instrument for FS modellers and FS scenemakers for external review your aircraft or other objects from short distance.For learning about this addon look this short video:walk in scenery :http://speedskater.ru/download/arccvid/EZwc01.wmvhttp://speedskater.ru/download/arccvid/EZwc02.wmvhttp://speedskater.ru/download/arccvid/EZwc03.wmvWalk in cockpithttp://speedskater.ru/download/arccvid/EZwc04.wmvlink for addon:http://disk.tom.ru/l28n2tymirror:http://disk.tom.ru/l28n2ty/1/0e63c/EZdok_w...mera%20V1.2.zipThis addon work only with FSX ! Not work in FS9 !After start read help in program ! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FREE !

Guest thx1137

YEEHHAAA! :-)I have wanted this for FSX for ages and it works well!Many thanks to the developers!Steven.

Guest PPSFA

Any idea how to 'unbind' the keys they mention in the Help? This is exactly what I have been looking for,if I can just get the conflicts removed. I've looked through the GSX key assignments and I can't see anything in FSX thats already assigned to these keys, but they definatly control the plane as well as the camera.

Guest SkullxBones

Which keys do you use to turn?Jeff

Guest PPSFA

The keys that the camera use are the arrow keys, Page up and down. I dont use these at all, I use the CH yoke. However when I try to use them to control the camera, they also move the plane controls, but I dont see them listed in the FSX key assignments to be able to disable them.

Hi, in Control settings select the Mouse Yoke, then select the surface control tab and delete the numeric 2,4,6,8 keys assignments for elevator and ailerons. Now you can use the arrow keys.Regards, Gerrit Kranenbarg

Guest PPSFA

Thanks for that, any idea about the Page Up and Down keys that work the throttle?

ah, i wasn't that far with this very nice little program :) On the engines tab, Throttle(increase) (decrease) numeric keys 3 and 9, delete them.Regards, Gerrit Kranenbarg

Sorry guys for my english and "Russian help" :-)))) ! "DEFINE KEYS" mode i be make in future in next version EZ_walk_camera.Shortly: Acceleration walk enable with press and hold "Num0" key. You can tune acceleration speed with slider. Hyper acceleration enable with press and hold "Num1" key.Marniftarr (aka Ezdok).

Guest PPSFA

Thanks for the help folks, workign perfectly now!Question.... any plans to add a 'Follow' option where the camera moves along with the plane?Great work !

I can add mode when camera move with aircraft but have external view as Aircraft camera-->left/right wings.But in this mode camera coordinates will be cross with Virtual cockpit camera coordinates and you see more artefacts when change view from VC to Aircraft.

I am having problems with this..but I don't know how to uninstall. I want to remove that "world walk camera" from my view option.Any ideas?I need to get rid of the "World walk Camera" it has created. every time I S/A to change view and it goes into "World walk camera", I get into blurries and screen corruption with floating buildings and trees everywher and I cant get out of it.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Knikolaes

I am so appreciative to the developers for this wonderful little tool. I missed the ability to navigate a cabin and VC with the easy of Active Camera since FSX came out. And for free? Very wonderful contribution to the FS community!

Guest akashic flying

>I am having problems with this..but I don't know how to>uninstall. I want to remove that "world walk camera" from my>view option.>>Any ideas?>>I need to get rid of the "World walk Camera" it has created.>every time I S/A to change view and it goes into "World walk>camera", I get into blurries and screen corruption with>floating buildings and trees everywher and I cant get out of>it.>>MannyI have the exact same problem!!! Please someone tell us how to unistall this mod. Thanks.

Guest akashic flying

>I am having problems with this..but I don't know how to>uninstall. I want to remove that "world walk camera" from my>view option.>>Any ideas?>>I need to get rid of the "World walk Camera" it has created.>every time I S/A to change view and it goes into "World walk>camera", I get into blurries and screen corruption with>floating buildings and trees everywher and I cant get out of>it.>>MannyHey Manny- just figured out how to remove. Easy. Goto same folder as your fsx.cfg and open the 'cameras.cfg' Delete last entry of wwc and its gone!CheersMatt