Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagletail

EZ_walk camera for WALK IN FSX WORLD and SCENERY !

Manny,I fixed this by replacing the cameras.cfg file located in the c:Documents and SettingsYOUR NAMEApplication DataMicrosoftFSX directory with a copy of the same file taken from the FSX root directory. It seems that the former was the file containing the view modifications made by the program. Dave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

For remove World walk Camera from your FSX - find cameras.cfg file on your HDD and delete this section:{CameraDefinition.20}Title=World walk CameraGuid={607C4520-CA6F-4135-AE10-8BF288380690}Description=Ezdok Walk cameraOrigin=FixedSnapPbhAdjust=SwivelSnapPbhReturn=FalsePanPbhAdjust=SwivelPanPbhReturn=FalseTrack=noneShowAxis=NoAllowZoom=YesInitialZoom=0.5SmoothZoomTime=2ShowWeather=YesXyzAdjust=TrueTransition=YesShowLensFlare=TRUECategory=CustomClipMode=SpotPitchPanRate=30HeadingPanRate=75PanAcceleratorTime=0HotKeySelect=3FixedLongitude=-119.891866631189FixedLatitude=39.6643277545412FixedAltitude=1540.91613816622==Sorry guys. The button "remove walk camera" you can see in next version.

Seems a gr8 little tool.But how to install?I unzipped it but when I click the exe it says program no longer works.Any help much appreciated.Regards...Marc

Guest Eagletail

This looks terrific, but has anyone used this in combination with TrackIR? Just wondering about compatibility. Thanks.

Guest PPSFA

I am very impressed with this, and your commitment to modify it as needed, it is a welcome addition to my FSX addons, Thank you VERY much!

Guest Aviapics

Sorry but I also have troubles to install the software...After unziping the file, I double-click on the exe and recieve this message after Vista told me the software stopped working :"Exception EOleSysError in module EZ_Walccamera.exe at 000637A1.Classe non enregistree."Wich could be translated in english as :"Exception EOleSysError in module EZ_Walccamera.exe at 000637A1.Class not registred."Any idea of where the problem is comming (Vista, logged as administrator and using FSX + Acceleration)Thanks for your job, I hope to be able to use it.

>Wich could be translated in english as :>"Exception EOleSysError in module EZ_Walccamera.exe at>000637A1.>Class not registred."Hi Aviapic,This is a well-known Windows issue.It's not specific to anything of Walccamera, but more likely a file that the application depends on (part of Windows). Not sure yet as to what files may be required (if missing or corrupt).Usually doing this helps:Uninstall the program.Reinstall.Restart the computer before you allow the program to start.If not, make sure you have all Vista' updates and perform an anti-virus checking.If it still doesn't help, write a quick post on the French forum and I'll try to help you.Bon week end :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

HiFirst, thank you very much..... this is what I have been wating for, for at loooooong time :-)This might be a very noob question, but I simply can't delete the assignment for the num del, that is used to enable / disable EZ_Walk. It seems to that the view somehow resets (looking backwards ?) when I press this button. Does anyone know how to solve the problem ?Jorgensen

I initially installed this addon, and at first I thought it was great, enabling easy panning around the VC and being able to still alter switches etc. without having to use the [space] bar. However, I then tried tweaking with the panning sliders since it was difficult to stay focused on a switch in the VC. Unfortunately it then slowed to a crawl and became useless, even after increasing the sliders back up again. Whatever I did to the config, did not seem to make any difference in the sim, everything was just slow-motion - I would move the mouse to the far side of the screen, and the graphic simply moved at hardly any speed at all.Also, I found that when in spot view I suddenly found myself miles away from the aircraft with very blurry textures everywhere, then having memory issues.Can someone give a clearer explanation as to how best to configure EZ_WalkCamera, so that it is optimally set for the VC, and also it would be great if the tool could be restricted only to the VC, so that it does not effect external movement of the aircraft. Unless I'm missing something. I did remove the mapping of the arrow keys within FSX for airleon and elevators - before someone makes this suggestion.I think this could be a 'must-have' tool, but needs to be more stable in it's operation.Regards,Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

sorry.I have not any update today. I need purchase Track-Ir for add support it :-) (i`m a not a user of trackir). I purchase it in future and add support track-ir in future.

>I tested this utility with Track-Ir. Track-Ir support (and>HAT-SWITCH) in next relese after christmas. Did it work with TrackIR?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White