Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

AVSIM official review of FSX?

Hi again, I read shortly after the release of FSX that AVSIM would wait until all patches were released and fully "digested" before they would offer an official review of FSX. Is that review still scheduled and when might it be released. I read almost every review and really appreciate them.Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers PC6400 Seagate 250GB 7200.10 SATA2 Gigabyte X800XT -Cat 6.12's CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

Hi Kendall,With FSX being a "large" release, we are planning on doing a breakdown of individual items within the base platform.I have a few already in the hopper, and as soon as I get caught up on 3rd party product reviews, I plan to post these in the new year.So look for them starting in January. I hope that they will shed some insight as to what all is within FSX.

Great! I look forward to all them. Thanks for the quick reply and for all of the hard work on the reviews. Happy Holidays Robert. Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers PC6400 Seagate 250GB 7200.10 SATA2 Gigabyte X800XT -Cat 6.12's CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

>Hi again, I read shortly after the release of FSX that AVSIM>would wait until all patches were released and fully>"digested" before they would offer an official review of FSX. >Is that review still scheduled and when might it be released. >I read almost every review and really appreciate them.>>Amazing. I was just thinking the same thing last night after a search for something else threw up this old thread I started. http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchGreat minds think alike, eh? LOL!