Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Digital Aviation/Aerosoft Piper Cheyenne X V1.01 Beta Released

http://www.digital-aviation.de/ewpforum/vi...p?p=21219#21219FYI, Hans has released a public beta for those of you who wanna give it a try. Please don't complain, it's a beta version after all. The FS9 SP3 is out in beta form as well.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Thanks for the heads up, downloading now.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

disregard

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks, I've installed it and some of my earlier problems are now fixed.

Bert

Why do they make a point of calling it a public release beta? The original aircraft is a beta it's got so many bugs...

OK, so they rushed it out in time for Christmas... at least some of us got to enjoy the aircraft over the holidays, and the (relatively few, actually) bugs are getting fixed. No complaints here..

Bert

Fine, but don't tell me that it's okay for them to charge almost as much as the Level D 767 for example, when there's as many bugs are there are. My flight1 Super80 was the same price as the Cheyenne and I havn't had problem one. That's why I'm ######... If this was a $30 aircraft, believe me I would not be complaining...

>Fine, but don't tell me that it's okay for them to charge>almost as much as the Level D 767 for example, when there's as>many bugs are there are. My flight1 Super80 was the same price>as the Cheyenne and I havn't had problem one. >>That's why I'm ######... If this was a $30 aircraft, believe>me I would not be complaining...Are you kidding me?? You the same guy who complained over at DA's forum? Yeah, looks like it. :-rollEither you're new to MSFS and/or payware, but most add-ons, freeware and payware alike, have bugs when they're released. Some have more than others, and some of the most popular add-ons were riddled with bugs when RTM.By the way, just because you bought the F1 MD-80, and had no problems, doesn't mean they don't exist. Apperently the OOM issue hasn't effected you, but a lot of individuals have complained about it. Maybe reading the various payware forums would give you some idea about bugs in products within this hobby.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

You should attempt to get your money back. Personally, considering the quality and complexity of DA aircraft, I'd be shocked if there wasn't a bug or two that escaped during the release.To add, the bug list seems rather small to be honest, as Mr. Pieke alluded to, at least for me which includes the conditioning levers, config screen fps issue and the saving issue. The beta patch that came out (a week after the holidays lest we forget), fixed these problems although I still can't get the config to save (which is almost irrevelant now that the config fps issue has been fixed).Anyway, great plane and a hec of alot of fun to fly, pretty much an airliner in a GA package.

>Anyway, great plane and a hec of alot of fun to fly, pretty>much an airliner in a GA package.That's a great comment. The Cheyenne is IMO one of the few top notch addons for FS. BTW, if the team members happen to read here...what's going on with DA forum?Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest mig71olga

Ian, the problem with the Config Manager (not saving the updates) is fixed, manually creating this file, in Windows XP (Note the root is different with the first release):C:/Documents and Settings/All users/Application Data/Digital Aviation/PA31 CheyenneRegardsMiguel

Unfortunately, I've tried adding in the new directory that was listed for Vista systems under C:UsersdefaultAppdata to no avail, even updated the security settings for the folder etc.... not too big of a deal since the config mgr no longer kills frames but maybe a re-install will jar something loose.PS...the forum is back up, looks like they moved servers.

Has anyone had any luck getting onto the forum.......seems to still be down?ThanksChris

I5 13600KF 5.1GHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12G| | MSI Z690 Tomahawk DDR4 WiFi MB | M.2 NVMe SSD"s 2X1TB/2X2TB / HDD's 3X4TB and 1X8TB | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 64 Pro 

Digital Aviation are changing their Forum Server so I am not surprised it is currently down. They had left notification at the Forum itself and I expect it will be up again soon.Paul