Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Do you have Mega scenery X Hawaii?

With Ray's 10m, Genesis or Global 2007 meshes I have no problem at all with runways and the scenery works ok.Acceleration didn't change anything.Maybe the thing to do is installing first Hawaii and then Accel?Manny, sorry if we are invading your post with this issue.Just another opportunity to thank you for your nice scenery :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Yup!No replies.This goes back to early-Dec.One poster with the same problem as mine actually lives in Australia.He even called their offices, just got voice mail, they never responded.The only email address that replied to me was Robert Ferraro at pcaviator, which is where I purchased the software and lots of other software as well - plus I am a charter subscriber to their magazine "Computer Pilot". A great publication by the way.This is the reply I got from him (info@pcaviator.com) on 12/10/07:---------------------------------------Glen - megascenery support e-mail is support@megascenery.com . I am not surewhere you found support@pcaviator.com.au. All e-mails to support@megasceneryare received and replied to.Robert FerraroPC Aviator Inc.www.pcaviator.com----------------------------------------------So, I emailed him back a few days later with this message:-----------------------------------------------Robert, I did appreciate your reply, but it has done no good either.You stated:All e-mails to support@megascenery.comare received and replied to.Well, that's where I sent it.Also, I got that original email address from an old email I had received a long time ago.I also have sent emails to other old addresses (dean@pcaviator.com.au and dbielanowski@optushome.com.au) without getting any response.I sent an email to the email address you mentioned on Monday. I still have not received a response, not even a "canned" autoresponder!I also posted again my frustration on the Megascenery Support Forum, under "Technical Issues FSX".------------------------------------------------Subsequently I got a reply from him (12/14/07) that stated:-------------------------------------------------Glen

David, I am sorry for probably being the one responsible for corrupting Manny's post.I truly apologize to all, especially to Manny.What a fab job he did (even if he is also a Texan like me)!I was one of the very fortunate ones to be involved in beta-testing his progression on this software. So, Manny, if you read this - my apologies.And this is my last post on this subject -I'm outa here y'all!

Roger that, I understand your frustration. All the best in getting your issues resolved.Meantime, back on topic, Manny, I downloaded your goodies and tried it out. What a great addition!Jon

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I appreciate it very much.Based on all the positive feedback... I am thinking of doing Kaneohe Bay area. It may not be as big as this one..but I like landing in that airport. So thats my next target...for now.I only wish I knew how to do custom runway textures. If anyone knows how and is interested it doing that, that would be awesome! Please let me know. I am also hunting for good freeware objects (other than the autogens).Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>>Based on all the positive feedback... I am thinking of doing >Kaneohe Bay area. It may not be as big as this one..but I>like landing in that airport. So thats my next target...for>now.>Hi Manny,I'm looking forward to see the Kaneohe Bay.Keep up the good work.You can download Waikiki scenery that work with Mega Hawaii FSX ( they have Vegas too) from this site:http://fs-x.world.coocan.jp/index.htmNote: cancel language packJimmy

Intel® Core™ i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz (Turbo 4.7GHz), 2TB Patriot ViperVP4100 NVMe M.2 SSD , 3TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD, 64GB DDR4/3000MHz Quad ChMemory, EVGA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ FTW3 HYDRO COPPER GAMING 8GB GDDR6 (Custom Water Block), Samsung QLED 32”, Windows 98😀

Thanks Jimmy.Waikiki looks good.Manny

Manny

I hadn't really flown Megascenery Hawaii since getting my new machine-but after flying it last night-especially with these scenery add ons, I don't think there is any better "reality" experience in flight sim. I can't wait till a whole world looks like this. Thanks again Manny-and look forward to future work.http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/1b5baf...b9f427f694g.jpgMy blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

Thanks Geof. Thats a great compliment. I appreciate it very much!:)Manny

Manny