Sign in to follow this  
sipos

Nvidia driver for DX10?

Guest ziporama

Has anyone had any luck with getting DX10 nav/beacon lights to display properly in SP2 on Nvidia gear?I'm reading armchair pilots using ATI have no such problems, and from reading the Nvidia forums, there is a bit of finger pointing going on between Nvidia and MS as to who's responsible for the "feature".The December WHQL drivers haven't solved this for me, and now cause a crash in an older OpenGL title I have so I've reverted back to the older drivers. I'm looking for a Vista 64 driver.Thanks,Etienne

Nope, They still arn't working for me with the latest drivers either. It probably is a NVidia thing if ATI cards are working. I hope at some point lights will work in DX10.